Amadeus is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We must request that you provide specific information by which you can be identified when you use the Site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the Privacy Statement. Amadeus may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that these changes are appropriate for you.
Information we collect:
We may collect the following information:
Contact information including email address
demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
Other information for feedback and/or offers.
For the comprehensive list of cookies we collect, see the Cookies List section
How will the information collected be used?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
The information may be used to improve our products and services.
- E-mail messages can be sent periodically with new products, special offers or other information that may interest you.
- From time to time, information about you may be used to contact you for the purpose of market research. We can contact you via e-mail, telephone, fax or post. We may also use the information to customize the site according to your interests.
Confidentiality and Security:
We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized disclosure or access, we put in place electronic and administrative procedures to protect the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be on the hard desk of your computer. Once you agree, the file will be added and the cookies will help analyze site visits or let you know when you visited a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you individually.
Web applications can customize their operations according to your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
Links to other sites
Control of your information:
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you are asked to fill out a form on the site, look for the box that indicates that you do not want the information to be used by anyone or for the purpose of direct marketing and click on it.
- If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing, you can change your mind at any time by sending a message to email@example.com.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your permission. We may use your personal information to send you information about third-party offers that we think may be of interest to you if you tell us that you want to.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the data protection act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Egypt.
- If any information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please send a message to the above e-mail as soon as possible. We will correct any information that is incorrect.
All content included on or part of the Amadeus Website including information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds and other materials is protected by copyright laws; Trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights are valid and protected by laws in all their forms, whether media and technologies available today or those that will be developed in the future.