I-Chief, a program of restaurants and coffee shops of various sizes and types, where the I-Chief restaurants program enables you to communicate with all the workers in the restaurant
And the work continues in a smooth way between the restaurant personnel, as orders are automatically transferred between the three versions of the program:
- admin version
- Cashier copy
- Kitchen version
Admin screen for I-Chief restaurant management program
- Divide the items into groups.
- Registration of items: you can register items by piece or by weight with recording the cost price and selling price, and you can add the recipe to the item, and the restaurant management program allows you, any chef, to register a code for the item.
- Registration of tables: You can register your restaurant tables with locating them in the restaurant and giving them numbers.
- Services: The restaurant management program provides you with recording the services provided by the project with recording the price or cost of the service in value or percentage.
- Pilots Registration: You can register delivery pilots and a number to communicate with the pilot.
- Depositing and withdrawing cash from the treasury: The program shows you the current treasury balance, and then you can transfer or withdraw cash from the treasury.
- Users: You can add more than one user to the same version of the program, specifying a password and a password for each user.
- Administrators: Through the administration section of the restaurant management program I-Chief, you can make a backup copy of the program and restore it and adjust the general settings of the program.
- Reports: You can print reports and export them to more than one type of file such as excel, pdf, word.
- Treasury movement report.
- Items report.
- Items divisions report.
- Sales journal report.
- Total sales report during a period.
- Total sales report according to the cashier.
- Pilots' bills report.
- Report the most moving clients.
- Daily sales report with invoices.
- Cashier's movement report.
- Report of canceled receipts.
The cashier screen for the I-Chief restaurant management program
- You can provide any number of points of sale, and this screen has the advantage of ease and simplicity of selling. Once you click on the item, it is added to the invoice, and by repeating the pressure, the number increases, and you can also change the number yourself.
- It enables you to make takeaway, delivery or lounge bills, and record other bills for the delivery pilots' payments.
- With the possibility of opening an account for each dining table, and showing the occupied tables.
- Customer registration service is also available in the I-Chief restaurant management program.
Kitchen screen for I-Chief restaurant management software
The kitchen screen from the restaurant management program, I-chief, in which orders appear automatically as soon as the cashier enters them, where the time of the order request is determined and completed, and the type of order is determined, either for the hall, takeaway or delivery, with the possibility of showing orders in quantities, and not in detail according to each invoice.